Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using the Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited (“HTAL”) website you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree you must cease using the HTAL website.
- HTAL attempts to ensure that the contents of this HTAL website are accurate and current at the time they are published but HTAL may change the website contents and HTAL services and charges may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn. You accept that by doing this, HTAL has provided you with sufficient notice of the amendment. By continuing to access or use any material on this website after any amendment, you confirm your agreement to these terms, as amended. HTAL takes no responsibility for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or using the HTAL website. HTAL does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- It is a condition of HTAL allowing you to access the HTAL website, that you accept HTAL will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on this website or using any service which is accessible via this website.
- HTAL assumes no liability for the contents of any other websites (“Third Party Websites”) that you may access from the HTAL website. HTAL does not endorse and is not responsible for any material on, or linked to from, Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”). In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, HTAL makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites, or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person.
HTAL is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
- The contents of this website, the services available for use and any products and services available for purchase using the HTAL website are meant for Australian residents only. HTAL does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
- HTAL excludes all liability for any loss, damage, or expense (including special, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, legal costs and defence or settlement costs) that you or any other person incurs arising directly or indirectly out of or referable to material on this website or to Third Party Material whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise. To the extent that HTAL is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, HTAL limits its liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material or the relevant service as the case may be.
- HTAL reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately upon publishing the new terms and conditions on the HTAL website. By continuing to use the HTAL website you will be deemed to accept such variation.
- The material and information on this website is provided for general guidance and is not intended to be advice. You should seek professional advice and assistance before you take any commercial decisions or action.
- “Hutchison” and any other HTAL product or service name referred to on the HTAL website are trade marks owned or licensed to Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited.
- Any software that is available to download through links from this website is a third party product unless otherwise indicated. Your use of that software may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the software owner. To the extent permitted by law, HTAL accepts no liability in respect of such third party software and provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them.
- Except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws or these terms, no part of material on this website may be uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, reproduced, adapted, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of HTAL. Please contact us if you would like to place a link to any part of this website.
- You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
This HTAL website is copyright © Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited, 2015. All rights reserved. HTAL